I’m taking a little break from blogging because I’m leaving for Berlin today! But don’t worry, I bought a memory card of 64 GB, which means I can store more than 5000 pictures :). I’m really looking forward to my first trip to Berlin. We will be staying in Kreuzberg, a neighborhood with lots of young people and many possibilities to go out. I found a few gluten free restaurants nearby, so I won’t starve. This is what’s on the program:
- Hamburger Bahnhof Museum (contemporary art in a former railway station)
- Eastside Gallery (a piece of the Wall covered with artworks)
- Free Walking Tour in Mitte
- Sachsenhausen Memorial (Concentration Camp)
- Berghain nightclub
- And of course some shopping (I could use a new pair of sneakers)
Yuki (if you don’t know it yet, she’s my cat) will be staying in a sort of cat hotel in Brussels that is run by a group of vets, so she will be in good hands. If you’re planning to go to Berlin yourself, I can recommend a few blogs to prepare the trip:
If you know some good shops, restaurants, cafés or things I have to see in Berlin, please let me know by leaving a comment.
See you next week!