If you haven’t heard yet, the Museum Nocturnes have started again! Every Thursday evening a few museums open their doors until 10:00 pm. It’s a great idea because how many times do you get the chance to visit a museum on a working day? The only thing I find regrettable is that not all of them open their doors for free! So far I only visited the Magritte museum once during the Nocturnes, but this year I have a few more visits in mind. I’m a little bit ashamed that I haven’t seen the Museum of the City of Brussels from the inside yet 🙂 .
- Bruxella 1238 – Archaeological site
- Museum of Costume and Lace
- Museum of the City of Brussels
- van Buuren Museum and Gardens
- Museum of the Police Force
- Fin-de-Siècle Museum
- Confederate Museum
- Temporary Museum of the National Bank of Belgium
See the full program until 10/12/2015 on the official website.